Monday 26 September 2011

9/11


last Tuesday, we saw a documentary on 9/11. I liked the movie a lot. It was very touching. The documentary was supposed to be about some firemen working in New York, but while they where filming, they saw a plane hit the world trade centre.  And so it began.

The documentary was very sad. I had never seen those clips before, and it was weird to hear people cry and ask for help. I had only seen what was happening outside the towers, not the inside. And the look of people faces was shocking.

Since we recently had terror attacks in Norway, I think many can relate to the fear and the panic that struck that day. And it is so weird to think about that this was 10 years ago. I can remember hearing about it, but i don't think i understood it entirely. I didn't understand the extent of the accident. I was only 6 or 7 when it happened, and I just could not realise why anyone would do such a thing? Well, I still don't actually.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, how could you ever understand how anyone could do this? And the attack in Norway as well. Some people dedicate their lives to help others. Like the fire-fighters in this movie. They are true heroes.

    ReplyDelete